peek around

about       locations       careers                          faqs       the blog       contact

contact

the blog

faqs

locations

careers

about

home

What Will Never Change

Jul 16

1. Jennifer

July 16th, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Well said Amber. I appreciate the passion and drive you and the coaches have for creating a community of strong, healthy, and brave women. I have experienced much growth both physically and mentally. Vie means so much to me. I’m happy to be a member of this tribe. I wish you all the successes in the world!

2. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:53 pm

And we’re so happy to have you be a part of it all!

3. Kim

July 16th, 2018 at 3:36 pm

You’re truly an inspiration!
    Thank you Amber!

4. Valerie Larimore

July 16th, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Love you and your beautiful heart Amber. Thank you for making me a better, stronger version of myself.

5. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:53 pm

<3 you Val!

6. Nana

July 16th, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Beautifully said my Pearl of a Girl.❤️I love you and pray for you daily many times a day actually. ❤️😍

7. Nana

July 16th, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Beautifully said. God has given you such a passion and heart for helping women. Praying for your and your business daily.

8. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Thank you Nana! <3

9. Darrah

July 16th, 2018 at 4:11 pm

This is why I go to Vie, it’s so much more than a gym. It’s a relationship I have with myself, my community, and your team. And it’s a relationship I don’t take lightly. It’s one of the few commitments I never break each week: three hours to be present, strong, and empowered. And what I get in those three hours spills into the rest of my days, and what I put put into the world. So thank you.

10. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Absolutely Darrah, you couldn’t be more right! We’re honored to have you

11. Janera

July 16th, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Well said amber its more than a gym for me i have had coaches inspire me since i started its a community i miss it there

12. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:51 pm

We miss you too Janera!

13. Brenda

July 16th, 2018 at 4:40 pm

You can “feel” the commitment in everything at Vie-from the complex routines you create, to the discipline shown in teaching them to us, the chalkboards, the fruit, the extra personal items, the design and beauty of the places, and the results! Thank you-I am so glad to be a part of!

14. admin

July 27th, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Brenda we love that you love the little details too! We’ll try our best to always pass it along <3

15. Sarah

July 16th, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Love you, love your heart!! God is good, growth is hard. Continuous seek Him and honor him with your hard work and He will give you the grace to do what you need to even if it’s hard. Proud of your faithfulness!!

16. Joey Robello

July 16th, 2018 at 6:41 pm

This is was so well said! Amber, you and all of your coaches that I have experienced in Vie classes have always been so welcoming, committed, passionate, and motivating. The environment Vie provides allows women to walk out feeling renewed and empowered. I must admit, group classes intimidate me if I don’t know anyone but Vie keeps me coming back for more, pushing through the fear knowing that if I give it my all, sisterhood will develop and I am not alone on this journey. The way the coaches cheer us on by name helps us feel noticed and loved. You have truly started something powerful that every community needs and I pray that your vision will bring you south to Lacey or Olympia so I can share in this journey again. I have so many friends and family members that I want to experience this groundshaking sisterhood and community that you have developed and allowed God to shine through the process. You and your vision me commitment is such a blessing!! Thank you Amber and Vie community!

17. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:24 am

We’ll keep the Lacey/Olympia area in our minds as we expand! We hope to reach and inspire as many women as possible, to show them that they’re capable of anything and everything. Thank you Joey!

18. Tamy

July 16th, 2018 at 7:48 pm

This place and you, have made such a difference for me. I will be here until I can’t! You’re a strong lady. Well done!

19. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:24 am

We look forward to having you as long as we’re blessed to, Tamy! <3

20. Deja B

July 16th, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Well said Amber. Vie is so much more than just a gym. It is “my happy place”, a sisterhood, a tribe, and a place where every woman can feel a sense of belonging.
    Change is hard, but exciting too. Embrace it! Set those goals! Otherwise life would be boring.

21. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:23 am

Absolutely Deja! You’re right! <3

22. Juli Murphy

July 16th, 2018 at 9:20 pm

I love you Amber French. It has been more than 2 years since I have become a #viegirl. I am a 50 year old Wife, Mom, full time worker and friend to so many incredible Vie sister’s that we call our Posse. Vie’s mission had not changed, Vie had just grown and all of the new sisters who have joined and will be joining our sisterhood will soon realize this is more that becoming physically stronger but mentally stronger as well. Vie has personally changed life. I thank you and the many coaches who has made my life so much healthier inside and out. #sisterhood

23. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:23 am

Physically and mentally, yes! Exactly Juli! Thank you for joining us in our sisterhood and strength!

24. Kristen

July 17th, 2018 at 12:04 am

Amber….
    Take It from me…there is NOTHING like Vie outside of the community you and your tribe have built. Vie provides a compass: a health direction, fitness direction, emotional direction (no matter which way our magnet is pointing at any given time).

In a sea of chaos, Vie is an anchor. It grounds women in a culture of success and promise and community. Vie is unique. Vie is life changing. And Vie is heart saving.

Thank you for working so hard to bring us all together.

25. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:22 am

Thank you for sharing your heart with us Kristen! <3

26. Val King

July 17th, 2018 at 8:34 pm

We all have stories of how Vie has impacted our lives. For me the impact has been amazing. I love Vie and the sisterhood. Bonney Lake is my home and I am now seeing my workout buddies outside of Vie. I am stronger than ever and pursuing being fit for life. We all come with special challenges too. The coaches (you included) have been super at helping me modify moves and exercises. I am so grateful for no shame… only strength & sisterhood. You inspire me. Thank you for putting yourself out there, hiring amazing coaches and creating a safe space to get fit, be strong and develop in relationships. #vielife #viestrong #strengthandsisterhood

27. admin

July 25th, 2018 at 2:22 am

Thank you for putting yourself out there too Val! It all starts with a single decision to try, the rest is up from there! The coaches, myself included, are very proud of you!

28. Nicole choi

July 19th, 2018 at 4:09 am

I love this. I remember the day that i stumbled upon vie getting my lashes..you did it girl! Once life slows down an bit I will be back.

29. admin