peek around

about       locations       careers                          faqs       the blog       contact

contact

the blog

faqs

locations

careers

about

home

Why Vie?

Dec 28

1. DENICE J FRENCH

December 28th, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Wow Amber! This is an excellent blog! God will continue to bless you and your business in ways that you certainly would never expect. Putting God first is as always, a lesson some of us (like me :o) take forever to learn. The fact that you have stood out to your members, and community, making a proclamation of God and His help is a profound way to make your business and life a testimony to His goodness.I love the fact that you have shared your heart and your vulnerability to others which in turn, inspires the members and make them love you and resolve to continue with you in this journey. We love you, are so PROUD of you, and continue to pray God’s open doors for testifying of His goodness, mercy and relationship He desires for all who enter through your VIE doorway!! Love Denice

2. Dwayne French

December 28th, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Amber–this is FABULOUS! You are an excellent writer with great insight! I am very rpoud if you!!

3. kathi mccarn

December 28th, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Can’t a it to share these 8nspuring words, thank you Anber!

4. kathi mccarn

December 28th, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Oops, I should have looked before submitting.
    Can’t wait to share your inspiring words of wisdom.

5. Mark Snyder

December 29th, 2016 at 8:49 am

Dear Amber,
    As Dani Larimore’s Dad, I just want to thank you for your support of her since she suddenly and unexpectedly lost her husband Matt. Finding herself a widow at the young age of 29, with a two year old and eight months pregnant with her second baby was unbelievably tragic and she continues to slowly try to rebuild her life. One of the bright spots in her life right now is Vie and we are all aware of how beneficial exercise is for Dani as it helps reduce her stress, anxiety and sadness.
    I can’t adequately express how very appreciative my wife, myself and especially Dani is for your most generous gift of a membership and my hope and prayer is that you continue to find good health, happiness and success in the coming new year.
    Thank you again Amber!
    Sincerely, Mark

6. admin

January 1st, 2017 at 1:04 am

Mark, you are more than welcome! It’s a privilege to work with Dani and we will always take care of her. Thank you for the kind words. Happy New Year!

7. Danette Taylor

December 31st, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Amber, Thank you for this. Truly inspiring and immensely encouraging.

8. Lori

January 1st, 2017 at 12:59 am

Do you have any members over 50? I would like to visit your gym next week. I was attending another all ladies gym, but my schedule has changed and I need a reboot to my exercise practice. I would love to hear from you.

9. admin

January 1st, 2017 at 1:03 am

Hello! Yes, we absolutely do! Pick any class time that works for your schedule. All you have to do is arrive ten minutes early to sign a waiver :). We will take good care of you.

Love, Vie